TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation
TeamConnor’s purpose and mission are to raise funds for childhood cancer research, to build awareness of childhood cancer, and to support patient programs. Our organization continues to work tirelessly so that other children will not have to suffer. Childhood cancer is robbing us of our future. The future is bright. But our greatest resource is being taken from us before it even has a chance to develop.
Cancer kills more children each year than cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy, asthma, and AIDS combined, yet the National Cancer Insitute allocates less than 4% of its budget to pediatric cancer.
Founded in 2008, TeamConnor is a childhood cancer foundation funding cutting edge research across the U.S. We’re committed to finding cures for childhood cancers and developing better treatment protocols. We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to ending childhood cancer. Since our inception in 2008, TeamConnor has awarded over $3 million in funding for research projects. This would not be possible without our incredible partners, donors, and dedicated volunteers.
TeamConnor’s accomplishments have primarily been achieved through the grassroots efforts of passionate volunteers and a very small staff who have worked hard to implement several high profile fundraising events. Through these efforts of fundraising from special events, corporate, individual and private foundation donors we have been able to award over $3 million in grant funding to the following partners across the United States for pediatric cancer research.
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Children’s Health Dallas
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Children’s Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Circle of Care
- Cook Children’s Health Care Systems
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Heroes for Children
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- MD Anderson
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- The Carson Leslie Foundation
- UCSF San Benioff Children’s Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- UNT Health Science Center
- UTSoutwestern Medical Center
We are united in one goal – to end childhood cancer.
Join the fight today at TeamConnor.org. A child’s future depends on us.